As truly said ‘busy life is filled with tremendous emptiness’, to fill that emptiness let’s take a break. What say? You, me khula Assam, Kuch 10-20 log aur ass pass Shimla Manali ki thand with some garam kava.
Spread along with seven hills in the northwest Himalayas among lush valleys and forests of oak! In 1864, the place was declared colonial India’s official “Summer Capital”. Later known as “Queen of Hills”. Yes, it’s Shimla! The perfect composition of beauty and hills. The ultimate trip to Shimla Kullu Manali.
MEETING POINT: Ambala Cant
TIME: 00:45 Hrs
Day 1: Reach Ambala Cantt Station by 00:45 hrs. Start our journey to Shimla and reach early morning. Do some sightseeing in Shimla, Kufri, visit famous places like Jakhoo Temple, Mall Road, Kakkar Bazaar, Kali Bari Temple, Christ Church. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 2: Time to say goodbye to Shimla. We leave for Kullu early in the morning. Reach Kullu by evening and relax at the Camp.
Day 3: Post breakfast, we will luxuriate into river rafting there. Post rafting we will start our journey to Manali. On the way, we will visit the Pandoh dam and the famous Pashmina shawl factory. By evening we will reach the town and roam around the streets of Manali. Have an overnight stay at Manali.
Day 4: Head towards Solang valley. This place is famous for adventure sports like Paragliding, Valley crossing, Zippling etc. After having some adventure, we will head back to Manali and have a tasty dinner. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 5: We’ll check out from Manali post breakfast and reach Amritsar by late-night 23:55 hrs. One can book the train to Delhi from Ambala Cantt after 01:00 hrs on Day 6
How to reach Delhi from Ambala Cantt
Trains from Delhi to Ambala
DLI HSX EXP (14011)
UTTAR S KRANTI (12445)
JAMMU MAIL (14033)
GOLDEN TEMPLE (12903)
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Semi-AC Luxury travel for all internal transfers
- All Sightseeing
- Breakfast and Dinner
- River Rafting
- Complete assistance in all other activities for the best possible rates
- Charges for tour guide and driver
- Basic First Aid
- Government taxes and service charges
- All permits
- Adventure Activities
- Any applicable admit tickets
- Any meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Anything not included in inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Identify proof (Original Compulsory)
- Photocopy of your ID proof (Compulsory)
- Shoes and Slipper
- Powerbanks for charging electronic devices
- Cap, Goggles, Sunscreen, etc.
- Pair of clothes as much required (shorts, track pants or any comfortable clothing you wish for)
- Personal medicines
- Sanitary kit
- Bluetooth speakers
- Warm clothes
- Warm shawl or blanket
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.
1. Can I join solo?
Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
2. How and when will your team coordinate with me?
We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, 2 to 3 days before the trip and share all the necessary details in it.
3. Is this trip kids friendly?
Yes, kids above the age of 5 can join for this trip.
For more such exciting events Click here