As truly said ‘busy life is filled with tremendous emptiness’, to fill that emptiness let’s take a break. What say? You, me khula Assam, Kuch 10-20 log aur ass pass Shimla Manali ki thand with some garam kava.
Spread along with seven hills in the northwest Himalayas among lush valleys and forests of oak! In 1864, the place was declared colonial India’s official “Summer Capital”. Later known as “Queen of Hills”. Yes, it’s Shimla! The perfect composition of beauty and hills. The ultimate trip to Shimla Kullu Manali.
- 10 Jan 2021
- 07 Feb 2021
- Bock your seat by paying just ₹2000/- at the current discounted price and pay the rest 20 days before the event date.
- We’ve made it easy to change your travel plans up to 20 days prior to your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty.
MEETING POINT: Ambala Cant
TIME: 00:45 Hrs
Day 1: Reach Ambala Cantt Station by 00:45 hrs. Start our journey to Shimla and reach early morning. Do some sightseeing in Shimla, Kufri, visit famous places like Jakhoo Temple, Mall Road, Kakkar Bazaar, Kali Bari Temple, Christ Church. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 2: Time to say goodbye to Shimla. We leave for Kullu early in the morning. Reach Kullu by evening and relax at the Camp.
Day 3: Post breakfast, we will luxuriate into river rafting there. Post rafting we will start our journey to Manali. On the way, we will visit the Pandoh dam and the famous Pashmina shawl factory. By evening we will reach the town and roam around the streets of Manali. Have an overnight stay at Manali.
Day 4: Head towards Solang valley. This place is famous for adventure sports like Paragliding, Valley crossing, Zippling, etc. After having some adventure, we will head back to Manali and have a tasty dinner. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 5: We’ll check out from Manali post breakfast and reach Ambala by late-night 23:45 hrs. One can book the train to Delhi from Ambala Cantt after 01:00 hrs on Day 6 to mark an end to the Shimla Manali Trip
Solo travelers Experienc4
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Semi-AC Luxury travel for all internal transfers
- All Sightseeing
- Breakfast and Dinner
- River Rafting
- Complete assistance in all other activities for the best possible rates
- Charges for tour guide and driver
- Basic First Aid
- Government taxes and service charges
- All permits
- Adventure Activities
- Any applicable admit tickets
- Any meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Anything not included in inclusions
Stay at Manali
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Identify proof (Original Compulsory)
- Photocopy of your ID proof (Compulsory)
- Shoes and Slipper
- Powerbanks for charging electronic devices
- Cap, Goggles, Sunscreen, etc.
- Pair of clothes as much required (shorts, track pants or any comfortable clothing you wish for)
- Personal medicines
- Sanitary kit
- Bluetooth speakers
- Warm clothes
- Warm shawl or blanket
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 6 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in management groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip.
Safety is of prime importance and we understand them very well. The major of our staff is a girl for that very reason so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
4. What type of ground transportation will be used during the trip?
We rent taxis such as Innova, Tempo Traveler, Bolero, Tata Sumo, etc. from our suppliers.
5. What will be the type of accommodation?
We are known to provide the best possible accommodation on our trips, the accommodation can be in a hotel / alpine tent/dome tent/living room at home.
6. How many trippers will be in a room?
It totally depends on the dynamics of the group. If there is a couple, we can give them a separate room, or if there is an odd number of people, then there would be a triple exchange. (If you’ll are couple inform us once you have booked)
7. How can I book a trip with you?
After selecting the trip, you can book by clicking the Book now button or you can contact us and we will guide you through the booking.
8. What kind of food is served during the Trip?
We provide nutritious and healthy food on the trip. We always try to select best/famous restaurants for the food on our trips
9. Can we change the itinerary?
Yes, you can make suggestions. We will analyze this and, if we consider it feasible, we will apply it.
10. Can the trip be personalized?
Yes, we can customize any trip based on your needs and feasibility.
11. Do you prefer to take medications with me?
Yes, it is recommended to bring your own medicines on the trip