Bhandardara is a village near Igatpuri, in the Western Ghats of India. Situated in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, it is 117 km. from Mumbai and is an easy way to go via road transport. It is packed with calmness and purity of nature that has the ability to give you a perfect environment for stargazing & camping.
About the Activity:
- This engrossing weekend escapade lets you try your hand at barbecuing, even as you watch the sunset over the horizon and experience Stargazing by the lake, under twinkling stars.
- It includes, Stargazing from Professional Telescope, DIY Smartphone Astrophotography
- Wow! Learn how to identify your Zodiac signs and other Greek constellations in the Night Sky
- Observe Rings of Saturn, Jupiter’s Satellite, Mars, Venus
- Shoot Star Trails and Milky Way Galaxy
- Moon Craters Photography
Stargazing activity can be fully enjoyed in the presence of an expert. An expert will help you in observing stars, planets and other objects in-universe with the help of a telescope. He/she will inform you about several constellations and how to find directions by observing stars.
1 Night, 2 Days
With Transportation: 2̶5̶0̶0̶/̶-̶ 2299/-
Without Transportation: 2̶0̶0̶0̶/̶-̶ 1799/-
Note: The above offer is valid only for the first 10 bookings
Train schedule and reporting time:
- CSMT- 11:30 am (11:46 am train time)
- Byculla- 11:40 am (11:53 am train time)
- Dadar- 11:45 am (11:59 am train time)
- Kurla- 11:55 am (12:06 pm train time)
- Ghatkopar- 12:00 pm (12:10 pm train time)
- Mulund- 12:05 pm (12:22 pm train time)
- Thane- 12:10 pm (12:26 pm train time)
- Dombivali- 12:25 pm (12:39 pm train time)
- Kalyan- 12:30 pm (12:48 pm train time)
- Kasara – 2:00 pm
Note: Request you to be on time as we shall not be responsible in case you miss your train by any chance.
Meet at CSMT station by 11:30 am and reach Kasara Station by 2:00 pm. Further, take local transportation to our wonderful venue for the night – Our own Bhandardara Campsite. You will be welcomed with the welcome drink. On arrival set your soul free and feel the beautiful sunset while boating in the lake and let your mind express its likelihood to the silent breeze!
Have a little pleasant walk along the Bhandardara Lake which has a serene feel to itself! Evening for lip-smacking Barbeque and Nightclub starts with a little warm-up by hopping on various fun team games, activities. Dinner to be followed by some Music and Dance after which we will go for Stargazing from the Telescope. We call it a day as we sleep in our tents.
Wake up to witness refreshing water in front of your campsite. Freshen up and adore the beautiful morning bliss greenery with a sip of hot cup tea! Click some good selfies to explore the campsite breathe in the fresh air and compare your busy polluted life to this pleasant campsite. It’s time to wrap up tents, pack our bags with beautiful memories and head back to our homes!
- Local transportation from Kasara to Campsite and Back
- Welcome drink
- Evening Snacks (Jain food available)
- Breakfast (Day 2) (Jain food available)
- Tent stays
- Fun-loving games & activities
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Basic First Aid
- A lot of memories
- Train tickets from Mumbai to Kasara and Back
- Mineral water
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Identity Proof
- Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 litters)
- 3 Extra Pair of Clothes
- Flip flops or Sandals
- Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
- Personal Medications, if any.
- Mosquito repellent
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- A shawl or jacket as it will be cold, and you may require it while sleeping
- Sanitary Kit
1. Can I join solo?
Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
2. Is this event kids friendly?
Yes, the event is kids friendly
3. How much do I have to pay for my kid?
- Kid below 5 year- Free
- From 5 years to 12 years- 30% of the ticket value
- Above 12 years- full payment
4. Can we get a 2-person tent?
Yes, if you’ll are joining as a couple
5. Is this event happening on private property?
6. Are drinks allowed at this event?
Yes, but you’ll have to bring your own booze
7. Is this event pets friendly?
8. Is car parking available at the venue?
9. How and when will your team coordinate with me?
We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, one day before the event and share all the necessary details in it.
10. Will I get Jain food?
11. Will there be proper washroom facilities on the campsite?
Yes, there are proper well-constructed Western and Indian toilets available at the campsite.
12. Will you be providing us with blankets and bedding?