Property Size: 2bhk
Accommodation: 15 ppl+ 8 ppl with extra mattresses (20-22 max)
Min 6 people: Rs. 1599/- per person
A place away from the daily hustle-bustle, ideal to unwind and enjoy time with your dear ones. Have fun in a child-friendly pool, chat or have fun games in gazebo spending some quality time.
- Experience the medium-sized organic farm closely.
- The 3 large bedrooms can easily accommodate large families. The two common areas, the 2 indoor living rooms give ample space for almost 20 people to be seated and socialise comfortably.
- For outdoor activities, we have a large Gazebo which can accommodate 35 people. Play fun games here without disturbing others inside the house.
- Chill in hammocks if it weather permits
- An open kitchen where you can enjoy the view of the main living room, cook while continue to be part of part-ay.
- Two fairly large living rooms are the common areas where you may meet other guests.
- The farm is open for exploration for anyone who is interested in botany, zoology or photography. (We suggest that you bring along your cameras and lenses for some serious photography.) Those interested in nature will find the farm as a treasure trove for photography.
- The farm is sprinkled with benches which can be used for resting, bird watching, or just enjoying the surroundings.
- A large gazebo will provide shelter (for around 35 people) in case anyone wants to be outdoors but still protected from the elements.
Important Things to NOTE:
- SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Garbage and ‘Extinguished’ cigarette butts must be disposed off only in the bins provided.
- This is an organic farm. We respect nature. We intend to keep the place as clean and eco-friendly as possible.
- Disturbance to nature is strongly discouraged.
- We welcome and hope guests will comply with these practices.
- Bedroom 1: 3 bunk beds, one double bed. (8 places)
- Bedroom 2: one bunk bed, one double bed and a single bed. (5 places).
- Two beds are in the common area of the second living room.
- 8 to 10 mattresses totally are available to be placed in the 2 living rooms in case needed. (Need for this will have to be informed in advance)
- Total sleeping availability: 25 persons.
Places to visit nearby:
Peaceful rural ambience.
Those interested in trekking have the ‘KOHOJ’ fort as a small hill for a day expedition.
The hill station Jawahar is only a beautiful 25 km drive away. The Jawahar palace is worth a visit when you drive down.
Sprinkled with small waterfalls, the drive will take you through lush greenery and myriad curves and sights that will enthral you.
The ‘Moho’ lake is 7 km away from your stay. Many training and practice sessions of rappelling have been conducted on the dam face of this lake. Moho lake is beautiful and serene.
Being in a rural quiet place there are very few restaurants close by. But those who have the time to explore, there is a restaurant on the way to Vikramgad called ‘Chetna’. More restaurants dot the route to Jawahar town. ( We believe they do serve alcohol at many of these restaurants but not openly.)
Check-in and Check-out: 12:00pm to 12:00pm
Guests can prepare their food for small children, like khichadi, Maggie, Tea, Coffee, etc. But total cooking is discouraged.
Food can be ordered from a nearby village as per requirement
Couple of restaurant available Nearby
Food can be provided:
Veg Thali Rs.140/-
Non-Veg Thali 240/-
Some House Rules:
- QUIET HOURS – Kitchen – 6 AM to 10 PM
- NO OUTDOOR SHOES IN THE HOUSE.
- GUESTS MUST DISPOSE-OFF THEIR FOOD WASTES AND WRAPPERS IN THE APPROPRIATE CONTAINERS PROVIDED.
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED INSIDE THE HOUSE. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITH US IN CASE YOU CAN’T FOLLOW THIS RULE.
CIGARETTE BUTTS WILL BE DISPOSED-OFF ONLY IN THE ASHTRAY PROVIDED OUTSIDE THE HOUSE.
- IF GUESTS SMOKE INSIDE THE HOUSE A DEODERISING CHARGE OF RS.500/- WILL BE LEVIED.
- NO SMOKING, FOOD AND DRINKS ALLOWED IN OR NEAR THE POOL