On the mission to bring the most unexplored & unique places to you, HikerWolf exclusively presents to you the Valley of Water- Vanaga Valley. It is the perfect destination for those who crave to experience nature in its truest form. Large flowing streams of the river run through this valley. It is a magnificent place situated in the heart of Sahyadri and also surrounded by lush green dense jungle. This valley offers spectacular pleasant views of the surrounding region.
We will be descending the valley to reach and drench in the wonderful river. Then with the satisfied soul, we will climb through streams. This is how it is exactly opposite of any other trek where we first climb and then descend. It’s all fun and water everywhere, right from the beginning. At some places during the trek, you will surely experience the rush of adrenaline in your body.
Already excited? So what are you waiting for let’s explore the unexplored with flavors of adventure and lots of fun…Yes of course only with HikerWolf!!
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Height: 3200 ft
Meeting point: Dadar @ 5:45am
Pick up points: Dadar, Ghatkopar, and Vashi
- Meeting Point at Mumbai, Near Dadar station at 5:45 am and We start our journey via road transportation as we move ahead to the Base Village in Sahyadri hills.
- We reach our base camp and have Breakfast
- Introduction, instructions, and start descend at 9:30 am. Reach at streams of the flowing river by 12:00 pm. Spend some time playing in the river and natural Jacuzzi and we start ascending by 1:00 pm
- Reach back to the base till 3:30 pm and have late lunch
- Start our return journey and Reach Mumbai by late evening
The above Schedule is flexible and produced to give an idea about the Event.
- We will be trekking to one of the unexplored and exclusive places which no other trekkers group can provide you with…
- As we reach, the lush greenery of Sahyadri hills will melt your heart, release your body and wake up your soul to cherish this amazing beauty!
- The only thing after reaching the base will be in your head to capture this soothing and romantic atmosphere and scenery around… So let’s click every moment!
- It will be an unscripted experience filled with surprises.
- Before starting our trek let’s warm up with some wacky dance moves, let’s play the music as loudest as we can.
- Descending the trek will be our start and ascending will be the end… This will make our trek more interesting and definitely unique
- Special natural Jacuzzi is here – We will soak wet in the water to the fullest satisfaction and moreover, the natural massage of the rapids will be soothing to the core. We promise that It will be an amazing experience like never before amidst the natural beauty!
- We will play splash swim in the coldest water of Vanaga streams.
- The trek will be interesting when we will have a mysterious walk in the hidden jungle of Vanaga!
We will be reaching the base village in the hills of Sahyadri and have a short introduction and instruction session of course with traditional lunch/breakfast. As said start your journey with photographs. So here we go and have short sightseeing while and start descends to the lush green jungle with the added sweetness of the river stream. A surprise awaits you all here. The REJUNIVATING water therapy relaxes every muscle of the body!!
In today’s day and age where all things natural are a fad, why leave a natural Jacuzzi behind! Yes, it’s natural jacuzzi at special Vanaga Valley trek! Boots on the Ground, blaze Your Own Path Uncover the secrets hidden within Vanaga’s lush forests,
After enjoying and exploring waterfalls and having our best time with leaving all our worries to flow away, it’s the time to ascend back. Have a walk in this green forest while you and make a wish to come back to this beautiful location. Back to Lonavala, rather back to routine thinking of the times, we felt alive…!
- Transport from Mumbai to Mumbai
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Snacks during the trek
- First Aid
- Mineral water
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
- Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
- Jeans & Kitto not allowed
- Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 litters)
- 1 Extra Pair of Clothes and RAINWEAR.
- Mosquito Repellent
- Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
- Personal medications, if any
- Identity Proof
- Extra plastic bag to keep your wet clothes