Janat Kaha hai, bas yahi “Kashmir” me hai. Yes, a glimpse of what heaven might look like. The journey to Kashmir is a must-visit once in your lifetime. Snowy mountains, Skiing, Sledging, Gandola ride, stay in a boathouse, and shopping in the market which floats in the lake are few extraordinary things that will excite an adventurer within you other than exquisite beauty of this place.
- Bock your seat by paying just Rs. 2000/- at the current discounted price and pay the rest 20 days before the event date.
- We’ve made it easy to change your travel plans up to 20 days prior to your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty.
Day 1: Srinagar > Boathouse > Mughal Gardens > PariMahal > Shikara Ride at Dal Lake
- Accommodation on all days
- 1 Night stay in Boat House
- Breakfast on all days
- Internal Transportation
- All toll taxes and parking
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
- All Garden entry fee
- Chandanwadi by Local cab in Pahalgam
- HikerWolf expertise
- Heating System
- Rides and any other adventure activity. (Inc- Gandola ride)
- Meals not included in inclusions
- Any personal expenses
- Pony ride
- In some of the towns in Kashmir, they don’t allow vehicles from outside that town to visit sightseeing points. One needs to either use ponies or local cars. The cost for that will be divided among all the trippers on the spot, wherever necessary. Everywhere else, we will have our own transportation
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Must carry heavy woolens, sweaters, Jackets, Coats, and scarves especially if traveling during winter
- Shoes are needed if you plan to indulge in adventure activities
- Basic medicine like Vicks, tablets like Avomine, Metacin, Saridon, etc.
- Umbrella, if traveling during December.
- Light snacks
- Personal Medicines
- Cold creams/Lip Guard
- Identity Proof
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 6 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in management groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip.
Safety is of prime importance and we understand them very well. The major of our staff is a girl for that very reason so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
4. What type of ground transportation will be used during the trip?
We rent taxis such as Innova, Tempo Traveler, Bolero, Tata Sumo, etc. from our suppliers.
5. What will be the type of accommodation?
We are known to provide the best possible accommodation on our trips, the accommodation can be in a hotel / alpine tent/dome tent/living room at home.
6. How many trippers will be in a room?
It totally depends on the dynamics of the group. If there is a couple, we can give them a separate room, or if there is an odd number of people, then there would be a triple exchange. (If you’ll are couple inform us once you have booked)
7. How can I book a trip with you?
After selecting the trip, you can book by clicking the Book now button or you can contact us and we will guide you through the booking.
8. What kind of food is served during the Trip?
We provide nutritious and healthy food on the trip. We always try to select best/famous restaurants for the food on our trips
9. Can we change the itinerary?
Yes, you can make suggestions. We will analyze this and, if we consider it feasible, we will apply it.
10. Can the trip be personalized?
Yes, we can customize any trip based on your needs and feasibility.
11. Do you prefer to take medications with me?
Yes, it is recommended to bring your own medicines on the trip