Bhandardara is a village near Igatpuri, in the Western Ghats of India. Situated in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, it is 117 km. from Mumbai and is an easy way to go via road transport. The Village has all the nature’s blessings like the beauty of lakes, the lush greenery, and the captivating waterfalls and surrounded by high mountains, dams that make a perfect brain refresher for the city inhabitants. It is packed with calmness and purity of the nature that has an ability to give you a perfect getaway from busy city life and let you enjoy the freedom of nature.
•Because, we are gonna go boating in the beautiful Bhandardara and take a glimpse to lovely Sahyadris surrounding it, in the way you’ve never seen before
• Together we’ll enjoy the soothing sounds of chirping birds and unspoiled nature with pleasing sunset and take lots of photos from every possible angle
• And when the sun has taken its shelter, we’ll take every opportunity to dance like no one is watching us, bring out hippies inside us and live as we have never lived before
• We have a perfect idea to take the feel of the night. We’ll take a short trek in the nearby forest. Believe us this will be one of the best experience of the night!
• We will stay up at night for as long as we want, have long conversation share experiences, stories and what not.
Train schedule and reporting time:
- CSMT- 11:30 am (11:46 am train time)
- Byculla- 11:40 am (11:53 am train time)
- Dadar- 11:45 am (11:59 am train time)
- Kurla- 11:55 am (12:06 pm train time)
- Ghatkopar- 12:00 pm (12:10 pm train time)
- Mulund- 12:05 pm (12:22 pm train time)
- Thane- 12:10 pm (12:26 pm train time)
- Dombivali- 12:25 pm (12:39 pm train time)
- Kalyan- 12:30 pm (12:48 pm train time)
- Kasara – 2:00 pm
Note: Request you to be on time as we shall not be responsible in case you miss your train by any chance.
Meet at CSMT station by 11:30 am and reach Kasara Station by 2:00 pm. Further, take local transportation to our wonderful venue for the night – Our own Bhandardhara Campsite. You will be welcomed with the welcome drink. On arrival set your soul free and feel the beautiful sunset while boating in the lake and let your mind express its likelihood to the silent breeze!
Have a little pleasant walk along the Bhandardhara Lake which has a serene feel to itself! Evening for lip-smacking Barbeque and Nightclub starts with a little warm up by hopping on various fun team games, activities. Dinner to be followed by some Music and Dance. We call it a day as we sleep in our tents
Wake up to witness refreshing water in front of your campsite. Freshen up and adore the beautiful morning bliss greenery with a sip of hot cup tea! Click some good selfies explore the campsite breathe in the fresh air and compare your busy polluted life to this pleasant campsite. It’s time to wrap up tents, pack our bags with beautiful memories and head back to our homes!
- Train tickets from Mumbai to Kasara and Back
- Local transportation from Kasara to Campsite and Back
- Welcome drink
- Evening Snacks (Jain food available)
- Breakfast (Day 2) (Jain food available)
- Tent stays
- Fun loving games & activities
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Basic First Aid
- A lot of memories
- Mineral water
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
With every travel, the radius of a wanderer’s reach extends to a new limit. Waterfalls, lakes, mountains, authentic rural lifetime and scenic landscapes will make a perfect night party this weekend! To start with wake-up and rush to gather at the meeting point and commence your journey towards our own Bhandardhara Campsite.
On arrival, set yourself free let your soul feel the beautiful sunset while boating in beautiful Bhandardhara Lake and let your mind express its likelihood to the silent breeze! Have a little pleasant walk alongside Bhandardhara Lake which has a serene feel to itself!
Nightclub starts with a little warm up by hopping on various fun team games, activities or just chill out near the Lake.
Next, we head with tent pitching, tea-coffee and evening refreshments with a pinch of photography. (Well it’s too important, isn’t it?)
Campfire time! It’s time to unfold your own life and others live as well! Time to express on tunes of your favorite songs, time to impress by your singing tracks or dancing moves and entertain by some best stories, travel experiences (we won’t mind ghost stories as well
As the sun sets, the twinkling of stars is all that we have which is beautiful indeed! Not only does the blanket of stars feel like magic but if you are lucky, you will also get to see shooting stars. It is said that this place witness 500 shooting star per night! Yes!
GOOD MORNING! Wake up to witness refreshing water in front of your campsite. Freshen up and adore the beautiful morning bliss greenery with a sip of hot cup tea-coffee!
Click some good selfies explore the campsite breathe in the fresh air and compare your busy polluted life to this pleasant campsite.
It’s time to wrap up tents, pack our bags and leave for our departure from the site. The journey ends with happy memories and new relations!!
And don’t be sad, get ready and let’s meet for the next!
- Identity Proof
- Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 litters)
- 3 Extra Pair of Clothes
- Flip flops or Sandals
- Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
- Personal Medications, if any.
- Mosquito repellent
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- A shawl or jacket as it will be cold, and you may require it while sleeping
- Sanitary Kit
Can I join solo?
Answer: Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
Is this event kids friendly?
Answer: Yes, the event is kids friendly
How much do I have to pay for my kid?
- Kid below 5 year- Free
- From 5 years to 12 years- 30% of the ticket value
- Above 12 years- full payment
Can we get a 2-person tent?
Answer: Yes, if you’ll are joining as a couple
Is this event happening on private property?
Are drinks allowed at this event?
Answer: Yes, but you’ll have to bring your own booze
Is this event pets friendly?
Is car parking available at the venue?
How and when will your team coordinate with me?
Answer: We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, one day before the event and share all the necessary details in it.
Will I get Jain food?
Will there be proper washroom facilities on the campsite?
Answer: Yes, there are proper well-constructed Western and Indian toilets available at the campsite.
Will you be providing us with blankets and bedding?