May is the Best Season to Observe Milky way Galaxy Flowing through the night sky
Observe clusters, nebula, planets and other deep sky objects through our telescope. Also, learn how to identify your zodiac signs and other Greek constellations.
About the Activity:
- This engrossing weekend escapade lets you try your hand at barbecuing, even as you watch the sun set over the horizon and experience Stargazing by the beach, under twinkling stars.
- It includes, Stargazing from Professional Telescope, DIY Smartphone Astrophotography
- Wow! Learn how to identify your Zodiac signs and other Greek constellations in the Night Sky
- Observe Rings of Saturn, Jupiter’s Satellite, Mars, Venus
- Shoot Star Trails and Milky Way Galaxy
- Moon Craters Photography
- A swim in the azure sea welcomes you to replenish the body and soul.
- Partake in the various adventure water and beach sports (Banana Ride, Jet Ski, and Bumper Ride)
Stargazing activity can be fully enjoyed in the presence of an expert. An expert will help you in observing stars, planets and other objects in-universe with the help of a telescope. He/she will inform you about several constellations and how to find directions by observing stars. Seems interesting? Then, contact us to learn from a stargazing expert.
12:30 pm: Reporting at Gateway of India for people joining from Mumbai.
04:00 pm: You reach the campsite. Freshen up and have some delicious snacks and Tea-Coffee
05:00 pm: Icebreaker round. The soothing twilight from the campsite hints to capture fifty shades of nature trying to give the best shot ever. And with numerous clicks, we unwind hammocks and enjoy the salty breeze with placid sunset!!
07:00 pm: Move your body on the beat of the music!
08:00 pm: Enjoy the Barbeque with some music on the rocks
08:30 pm: Start with learning the constellation and observation of celestial objects through the Telescope
09:00 Moon Craters Photography
10:00 pm: Discuss the night sky with experts and know more facts about the Universe
10:30 pm: Delicious dinner to be served (Jain/Veg/Non-veg unlimited food)
11:00 pm: And finally, the most waited moment to counter the chill around sizzling, hot and burning campfire with Stargazing from the Telescope by the beach! And this experience will be locked forever in your heart and Mind!
12:00 am – 3:00 am: We take a break to our stargazing session and have some time for ourselves besides the bonfire.
03:00 am: Milky Way Astrophotography
05:00 am Lets Spot the Satellites
06:30 am: Time to uncover glimmering morning sunshine!!
08:00 am: A hot cup of tea and tummy full breakfast with the sight of alleviating beach is a just perfect weekend treat!!
08:30 am: Enjoy the pleasant morning along the beachside, play games, take a dip into the sea or one can go for the watersports activities.
10:30 am: With bunch full of beautiful experiences and lasting cheerful memories, we bid a final goodbye to the mesmerizing segment of the life journey in the chaotic mundane routine!!
- Gateway of India Mumbai at 1:00 pm
- Alibag at 4:00 pm
From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
- Stargazing by the beach
- Beachside Camping
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Tent Stay
- Fun Games
- Night Sky Gazing Event and On-Site Charge
- Expert Charges
- Camping lights and mats
- Toilet facilities
- Mineral water
- Meals (Evening Snacks, Dinner (Jain/ Veg/ Non-Veg), Breakfast)
- Beach View
- Basic First Aid
- Parking available
- HikerWolf expertise
- Cost of Reaching to campsite and back
- Water sports facilities like the Banana ride, Bumper ride and Jetski on site
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
- Comfortable Footwear
- Mosquito Repellent
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Flip Flops
- Basic Toiletry
- Mobile Charger
- Power Bank
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Personal Medicines if any